Thursday, October 12, 2006

While the Cats away: October 12 206

Kia Ora to all in Aoteroa,


Yes I am alive & well. However my schedule has been harsh. Just a snippet to tie you over for this weekends journal I am in the process of writing.



Monday, fly from Los Angeles to Boston, Boston to Buffalo then Buffalo to Toronto, total 12 hours including time change, so actually 15? Monday was Thanksgiving in Canada not America before you all start emailing me that is in November. Why on a Monday, well why not. I had actually been in LA with my brother & his wife & kids. Disneyland, California Land, Universal Studios etc.

Tuesday, Toronto office, catch up on back log.

Wednesday, fly to Chicago to attend court where we are being sued apparently something I said, go figure, me and something I said, no? To cut a long story short a flooring contractor got it wrong and blamed everybody but himself. The general contractor and our company won. At which point I pressed for court cost's as well as other related costs of travel, time, mental anguish, physical disfigurement [seat in plane not big enough], and a first class ticket to any European destination to find my inner peace that was shattered because of the malicious and painful attack on my person. Just as a joke, however the judge ruled in my favour so I will have a "week that was" coming from you live from Paris in two weekends time, [God Bless America]. Sorry Juju won't be here to enjoy that, now who should I take eh? I feel a trip to the Brass Rail coming on????

Thursday, in Toronto office catching up again.

Friday, fly to Detroit to try and sort out yet another installation problem and try to diffuse before it gets to court stage.

So you lot, I will finally have the "week that was" or as it has been so long "the month that may have been" out to you for a Monday reading, it promises to be filled with intrigue, excitement, and all sorts of useless other stuff.

Cheers for now,

Toronto Pip & Montreal McGregor



Absent [Mississagua Juju, currently Auckalofa Ju] Dearly missed, like my connection in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment