Monday, August 21, 2006

Retraction August 21 2006

Hi All,

We'll its not often I need to retract much [except for the land gear on all the aircraft I fly on], however through extreme pressure I will give it a go.



Firstly it has been pointed out to me that petrol prices have come down in NZ. WOW a whole 5cents, [thanks Chairman Helen that will really help], we have had another drop here and it is back down in the 85c/per L range that is a 30c drop.



Secondly my intro into the last “week that was” was seen as disrespectful under the circumstances, which I have to agree may have been seen as bad taste! However at the time of writing I was unaware of any ill health or the inevitable. My intro was actually directed at the All Blacks who have made the news over here for its barbaric and unsportsmanlike like dance [as they call it up here] that they perform [emphasis on perform] before a big match? Any way if any one was offended by this tell someone who gives a ????, all complaints to juwood@gmail.com and she will punish me as I feel fit.



I have been banned from a Toronto art gallery, that now takes it up to 4 world wide [2 in Auckland, 1 in New York and now Toronto], I really have no idea why Julie persists in taking me, she knows it only means trouble as I cannot resist in telling everyone exactly what it is they are looking at, and no I don't give a flying f??k as to what the artist is trying to say and the fact that they were beaten or touched as a child does not make a black canvas a piece of art.

At the gallery in question the "artist" who was holding a dead lamb said the work "left her with an undercurrent of lambyness, unexpected fantasies of mergence and inter-species metamorphoses began to flicker into her consciousness"?? WHAT ARE THESE SO CALLED ARTIST ON, now I'm up for most things but I don't want a bar of she was smoking. Any how I announced quite loudly that Kira [the artist], who seems to depend on the shock of using a murdered lamb as a prop, “perhaps lacked the talent to make it as a proper artist, should get a real day job to pay her bills and not push upon us the crap she calls art.

The curator then asked me to leave, I did with pleasure, but not before peeing in the corner and telling him I have an undercurrent of beeriness with the unexpected feelings of mergence of running rivers of beer which flickered into my consciousness, oh by the way that is art my friend, [just jokes, don't start unless you want to complain] then you can complain to juwood@gmail.com and she will spank me accordingly, I have been a naughty boy.



It was fetish weekend in our neighbourhood, the sights and sounds were wonderful, again streets were closed off and the stalls came out selling all things to do with fetishes, there were some things that even needed to be explained to me and not just gay but for all.So you put your leg through there and pull on that and your thingy does that, oh yes now I can see, thanks for explaining that to me, does it come in beige? While having a look around I came a cross a guy lying face down on a padded pommel horse thing with a sign saying spank me, we’ll that was an offer I could not refuse, I don’t think he was expecting such a whack as he leaped up into the air and started rubbing his bum, everyone just laughed and I moved on. It was actually a good show and I managed to get all my Xmas shopping done for family back at home eh?



I am of to Lake Huron tomorrow to meet with the Canadian Coast Guard, which is bigger and has more vessels than our and Australia’s Navy, I am having a 3 hr trip on a 200’ cutter which has 50mm guns and rocket launchers and cannons and all sorts of things I know I shouldn't touch but probably will, you can just imagine it now, “what’s that button”, “what does this do”, “should I not have pushed that, oh look at the pretty white stream of steam behind that rocket, its aimed where” oh well “ they will just think it was some Hezbollah rocket and we won’t get into any trouble.



Then the rest of the week in Detroit so keep an eye out for the next “week that was”.

Cheers to all,

Toronto Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment